Dates: June 25th-28th 2019 (3 nights/4 days)
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY
Depart by bus from Longford to Dublin Airport at 6.50am on Tues 25th June.
Bus will leave form outside Argos, Longford N4 Axis Centre (behind McDonalds)
The bus will pickup at Harry's Kinnegad en route to Dublin at 7.40am.
25th - Dublin - Gatwick - Dep 11.05 - Arr 12.40
28th - Gatwick - Dublin - Dep 19.00 - Arr 20.30
Trip price includes
• 3 Nights Accommodation with buffet Breakfast every morning
• 2 Westend Shows - Mamma Mia and Matilda
• Guided Bus Tour of London on our private bus
• 2 Workshops in Pineapple Dance Studios
• 1 Evening Meal in Rainforest Cafe + 1 Lunchtime meal in Pizza Hut
• Visits to Natural History Museum and Science Museum
• Bus to and from Dublin Airport
• Private bus transport for 4 days in London
There will also be some time for shopping and a visit to Covent Garden and Kensington Gardens.
- Permission to travel letter (if you haven't already given it to us)
- Baggage allowance 10Kg carry on suitcase (50cm x 40cm x 20cm), & handbag/backpack. *Handbag/backpack must fit under seat.
- NO liquids over 100ml. Any liquids under 100ml must fit in a small clear resealable bag 20cm x 20cm.
- Evolution uniform and dance shoes for Pineapple Workshops
- We ask that everyone is on their best behaviour at all times. It will be an amazing few days.